- Frying pan
- Rubber Spatula
- 4 ea. Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Heavy Cream milk of any sort is fine, but heavy cream is best
- 2 tsp. Olive Oil
- Whisk eggs and milk together in bowl with fork until uniform looking.
- Heat pan over medium-high flame, coat pan with oil.
- Once hot, hold handle of pan up slightly to tilt and pour eggs into pan so they collect to one side
- Allow to do it's thing until they begin to form
- Over next 2-3 minutes alternate between scrambling with rubber spatula and moving around pan. As you move around pan tilt at various angles to promote the scramble.
- plate and stuff your face.